عنوان مقاله [English]
The current article is the result of a field research conducted in 2008 aiming to examine the grounds in which organizational models and modern cash raising strategies are implemented. For this purpose, the viewpoints of 31 experts in the cooperation sector were evaluated. The findings of this study showed that by communicating the general policies of the 44th Article of the Constitution, fundamental changes will occur in the organizational model of the cooperative and cash raising strategies, lifting many of the legal restrictions for cash raising cooperatives and allows cooperatives to enter various fields, including banking. For this purpose, it's been tried to shatter the framework of traditional models in local and foreign cash raising and replacing them with modern tools so that the framework of cooperatives' organizational model in Iran transforms from traditional model to joint stock cooperatives (i.e. investors) which are now implemented in countries with strong theoretical and practical structure. Cooperatives' cash raising strategy also shall incline towards support cash raising, especially direct cash raising instead of traditional cash raising strategy. Evaluating the viewpoints of experts also showed that traditional cooperative organizational model has been ineffective for cash raising and other organizational models, especially the organizational model of transforming to capital based company, has been very effective. Cash raising strategies has also been effective, except subsidiary debt methods in traditional cash raising strategy, capital reserves in the unit in the support cash raising strategy and receiving securities from members in the direct cash raising strategy.
1. ایران نژاد پاریزی، مهدی (1382)، روشهای تحقیق در علوم اجتماعی، نشر مدیران، تهران، ص 46.
2. رفیعپور، فرامرز (1382)، تکنیکهای خاص تحقیق در علوم اجتماعی، شرکت سهامی انتشار، صص51-52.
3. سیاست های کلی اصل 44 قانون اساسی.
4. قانون تعاون مصوب سال 1377.
5. قانون اصلاح موادی از قانون برنامه چهارم توسعه و اجزاء سیاستهای کلی اصل44 قانون اساسی، مصوب سال 1387.
6. Zimmerer W. Thomas and Norman Scarboroagh (1996), Entrepreneurship and the New Venture Formation, prentice Hall International Edition, P17.
7. Chaddad, Fabio and Michael Cook (2004), Understanding new cooperative models: an ownership rights topology of co-operative models, R. Agr.Econ., 26:348-360
8. Chaddad, Fabio and Michael Cook (2003), The Emergence of Non-Traditional Cooperative Structures: Public and Private Policy Issues, October 29, Kansas City, Missouri, PP.2-31.
9. Von Pischke, J.D. and John G. Rouse (2004), New strategies for mobilizing capital in agricultural cooperatives, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 34: 64-73.
10. Canadian Agricultural Co-ops. Capitalization: Issues and Challenges: Strategies for the Future, Final Report, Corporate Finance, November 29, 2002, 20: 27-34.
11. Rajesh Agarwal, K.V., K. Raju, R. Prathap Reddy, Srinivasan and M.S. Sriram (1994), Successful Capital Formation Strategies for Agricultural Cooperatives in India. Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA). PP.29-35.