1.Aghasizade, F. (2006), Employment of agricultural graduates: Necessitudes and solutions, Retrieved July 2007, from http://www.aeea.ir
2. Azizi, B. & M. Hoseyni (2006), Role of education and intrepereneurtial development in system of agricultural higher education, Jahad, 274: 165-182. (In Farsi)
3. Bartlett, J. E.; J. W. Kotrlik & C. C. Higgins (2001), Organizational research: Determining appropriate sample size in survey research, Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19(1): 43- 50.
4. Berle, D. (2007), Employer preferences in landscape horticulture graduates: Implicatopns for college programs, NACTA Journal, 51(1): 21-25.
5. Bridgstock, R. (2009), The graduate attributes we've overlooked: Enhancing graduate employability through career management skills, Higher Education Research & Development, 28(1): 31-44.
6. Cartmell, D.D. & L.B. Garton (2000),An assessment of agricultural education graduates preparation, In proceedings of the 27 Annual National Agricultural Educations Research Conference, Available at: www.aiaee.org
7. Ebay, L.T., M.,Butts, & A. Lockwood (2003), Predictors of success in the era of the boundaryless career, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 24(6), 689.
8. Harvey, L. (2000), New realities: The relationship between higher education and employment, Tertiary Education and Management, 6: 3-17.
9. Hejazi, Y. (2004). Role of economic-social factors in educational success and present function of agricultural students of Tehran University, Letter of Social Sciences, 33: 27-42 (In Farsi).
10. Jakson, V. (2007), An insight into the career paths and employability of humanities graduates, Journal of Employability and Humanities, 1: 1-12.
11. Jalali, Kh. (2003), Regulation of graduate employment of agricultural and natural resources, Quarterly Periodical of Agricultural Engineering System and Natural Resources, 2: 19-23(In Farsi).
12. McArdle, S., L. Waters, J. P. Briscoe & D. T. Hall (2007), Employability during: unemployment Adaptability, career identity and human and social capital, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 71: 247–264.
13. McQuid, R.W. & C. Lindsay (2005), The concept of employability, Urban Studies, 42(2): 197-219.
14. Mirkamali, M. (1993), Assassment of Graduate abilities, Research and Planing in Higher Education, 4: 14-37 (In Farsi).
15. Mohamadzade Nasrabadi, M., Gh. Pezeshki Rad & M. Chizari (2006), Status of employment, career ability and work achievement of Technical and Vocational Agriculture graduates, Research and Planing in Higher Education, 12(39): 79-98. (In Farsi)
16. Momeni Mahmui, H. (2008), Planing Basis on competency in higher education: A step toward employment of graduates, Ruyesh Journal, 19(In Farsi).
17. Moreau, P. & C. Leathwood (2006), Graduates' employment and the discourse of employability, A critical analysis, Journal of Education and Work, 19(4): 305-324.
18. Morley, L. (2007), The x factor: Employability, elitism and equity in graduate recruitment, Twenty-first Century Society, 2(2): 191-207.
19. Nielsen, J. (1999), Employability and workability among Danish employees, Emperimental Aging Research, 25(4): 393-397.
20. Pezeshki Rad, Gh., M. Mohamadzade Nasrabadi & T. Bruening (2005), An assessment of vocational and technical higher education effect on employment in the northwestern provinces, Iran, AIAEE proceeding of the 21st Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX. : 420-430.
21. Prussia, G.E., M. Fugate & A.J. Kinicki (2001), Explication of the coping goal construct: Implications for coping and reemployment, Journal of Applied Psychology, 86(6): 1179-1190.
22. Rooney, P., P. Kneale, A. Kieffer, B. Vandrasek & Sh. Gedye (2006), Variations in international understandings of employability for Geography, Journal of Geography in Higher Education, 30(1): 133-145.
23. Rothwell, A., I. Herbert & F. Rothwell (2008),Self-perceived employability: Construction and initial validation of scale for university students, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 73: 1-12.
24. Salehi, S. & M. Baradaran (2006), Solutions of applying intrepereneurship in agricultural education, Jahad, 274: 183-205 (In Farsi).
25. Suvedi, M. & G. Heyboer (2004), Perceptions of recent graduates and employers about undergraduate programs in the college of agriculture and natural resources at Michigan state university: A follow-up study, NACTA Journal, 48(1): 22-27.
26. Tome, E. (2007), Employability, skills and training in Portugal (1988-2000): Evidence from official data, Journal of European Industrial Training, 31(5): 336-357.