نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 استادیار و عضو هیئت علمی دانشکده مدیریت، اقتصاد و حسابداری دانشگاه یزد
2 کارشناس ارشد مدیریت صنعتی
عنوان مقاله [English]
One of the challenges of innovative era enterprises is implementing effective strategies and translating organization strategies to performance improvement processes. Since six-sigma methodology is the implementation of a measurement-based strategy that focuses on process improvement and variation reduction, this research aims to investigate the role of balanced scorecard methodology as a comprehensive performance measurement system in assess six sigma projects in the cooperative societies. So hypothesis correlate assess of six sigma effectiveness discuss and set in the form of questionnaire then dispread Population(champion, Green belt and the member of team six sigma projects of selective co-operative societies of Yazd city) and then data analysis.
The results of investigation show that six-sigma methodology has been effective in terms of financial perspective; internal processes perspective and learning and growth perspective but not so about customer perspective. In general, six-sigma program is effectiveness and data is representative of success of six-sigma program.
3. Alastair, H. (2005), Linking Balanced ScoreCard and Six Sigma to Drive Breakthrough Business performance, Certified Six Sigma Black belt, Sun Microsystems.
4. Chen, S.H., C.C. Yang and J.Y. Shiau (2006), The application of balanced scorecard in the performance evaluation of higher education, The TQM Magazine, (18) 2:190-205.
5. Hepworth, P. (1998), Weighing it up – a literaturereview for the balancedscorecard, Journal of Management Development, 17(8): 559-563.
6. Kumar, U.D., H. Saranga, E. Ramrez-Marquez Jose and D. Nowicki (2007), Six sigma project selection using data envelopment analysis, The TQM Magazine, 19(5): 419-441.
7. Nagel Michael, E. (2005), Balanced ScoreCard and Six Sigma: Complementary tools to Advance the leadership Agenda, Vice president.
8. Pande, P. and L. Holpp (2004), What is six sigma?McGraw-Hill companies.
9. Pfeifer, T., W. Reissiger and C. Canales (2004), Integrating six sigma with quality management systems, The TQM Magazine, 16(4): 241-249.
10. Raisinghani, M.S. (2005), Six sigma: concepts, tools and applications, Industrial Management and Data Systems, 105(4): 491-505.
11. Rodriguez, Adriana B. (2008), A Framework To Align Strategy, Improvement Performance, And Customer Satisfaction Using AnIntegration of Six Sigma And Balanced Scorecard, degree of Doctor, Industrial Engineering and Management Systems in the College of Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Central Florida.
12. Sanayei, A., S. Farid Mousavi & A. Yazdankhah (2010), Group decision making process for supplier selection with VIKOR undr fuzzy environmet, Expert Systems With Application, 37:24-30.
13. Sayadi, M. K., M. Heydari and K. Shahanaghi (2009), Extension of VIKOR method for decision making problem with interval numbers, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33:2257–2262.
14. Schmutte, A. (2003), Six sigma im Business Excellence Prozess – Wertorientierte Unternehmensfu¨ hrung mit Balanced Scorecard, EFQM und Six sigma bei Siemens, in To pfer, A. (Ed.), Six Sigma – Konzeption und Erfolgsbeispiele, Springer, Berlin.
15. Su, C.T. and C.J. Chou (2008), A systematic methodology for the creation of Six Sigma projects:A case study of semiconductor foundry, Expert Systems with Applications, 34: 2693–2703.
16.Yeh, D.Y., C.H. Cheng and M.L. Chi (2007), A modified two-tuple FLC model for evaluating the performance of SCM: By the Six Sigma DMAIC process, Applied Soft Computing, 7:1027–1034.